Tuesday, February 03, 2015

January Mosaic
































Row 1: A fabulous discovery just west of German Village -- Scioto Audubon Metro Park!

Row 2: More Metro Park and Helen Winnemore's.

Row 3: Chocolate chip scones (made by Mr. Mary Lee), Antonio's Pizza, and a mini chocolate croissant made for the Food for Thought program that featured the pastries of certified French pastry chef Michelle Kozak of Pâtisserie Lallier.

Row 4: More pastries (locals, you can find Michelle at the indoor Worthington Farmer's Market every Saturday), the insides of my KitchenAid getting its grease repacked, tracks in the snow.

Row 5 and 6: I was startled to see this little snow man walking his dog on the edge of my review mirror! Alter HS in Kettering hosted a Pink Out event that benefitted Casting for Recovery. I took the court between the JV and Varsity games to do a little casting and then talk about the program. Afterwards, my chauffeur and I ate a lovely dinner at The Winds Cafe in Yellow Springs. (I forgot to take a picture of my scallops. They were de-LISH!)


You can see all the photos in this set on Flickr here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.